Thursday 30 April 2015

Organ Donation

Ever thought 'I will register to donate my organs...one day'? Well there is no better time to sign up to donate your organs and help someone. If I were sick in a hospital bed waiting and hoping that someone, somewhere out there could be kind enough to donate their organs to me to make me well again, then I would be the most grateful person in the world. I cannot imagine what families and poorly patients must go through waiting for themselves or their relatives to get an organ transplant. I believe that we are put on this world to give back to others and feel strongly that we must do what we can to reach out to those in need as we too will be in need of something one day...even if it is not an organ. Because one of the best things in life is giving others happiness and expecting nothing in return. If you are in the UK and would like to donate an organ please visit www.organdonation.nhs.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment