Tuesday 9 April 2013

A Little About Me

Hello my name is Louise, for those that do not know me (or my story) I decided to start writing after I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I was advised not to work and I went from having 4 jobs down to just 1. I am quite an ambitious person and I always strive to achieve something better than my current situation. I therefore had a brainwave and thought, you know what? If I cannot work (or work as much as I would like to) what could I do that would potentially earn me some money and a career no matter how poorly or tired I am? Then I realised that I had always enjoyed writing and writing can be done ANYWHERE in the world at any time and could always be as little or as much as I wanted to do as and when I was feeling well enough. What better way to try and change my life than start my own blog. I have other ambitions too but most are writing based and most I hope will come to life only in a matter of time. Thank you for viewing my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment